Friday, May 1, 2009

Blogs are for bragging, right?

When my brother, Howard, was married a photographer friend of his was there snapping pictures. He took a gazillion shots. A couple of weeks later Howard called and said this friend of his had taken a bunch of Elsie and there was one he wanted us to sign a release for. We said sure, as long as he sent us a copy of the picture, and didn't think much more about it. It was darling--what else would you expect from our little Elsie-girl?

Fast forward a couple of years to this morning when Mike happened to go look at the St. George City home page and voila---he found this.

Elsie the Water Girl.

That's what we will be calling her from now on. School is not in session for the kindergartners next week (see- i told you they never go to school) so she will be available to sign autographs at any time. :o)

3 comments:

annebabe said...

oh my goodness! that is so fantastic! elsie the water girl, perfect name. we'll be over for auto-graphs next week. whatever time the cinnamon rolls are done, that's when we'll be there. ;)

Sarah said...

I like being associated with famous people. I'm just shallow like that. Can Elsie come over and teach me how to be photogenic? Pretty please?

Megs said...

WOW, how crazy to be famous at such a young age! I hope she keeps it real and doesn't forget all the little...or littler people! ;)
WHAT an adorable picture! I love it! It sure does make me think of summer! Super cutie-girl!! :D

Google Analytics

Peeks last week...need this for noncommentors. Lame. commenting is cool.