Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Note to Children Across America:

Or at least the children that live with me.

Clothes that you have taken out of your closet or drawer and decided not to wear...
NOT DIRTY.


Clothes that have been on your body for less than 10 minutes....
NOT DIRTY.


Clothes that you were supposed to put away, but instead chose to throw on the floor...
NOT DIRTY.


Clothes that you have put in the wrong place and discover and are to lazy too put in the right place....
NOT DIRTY.


The hamper is NOT, nor do I want it to be, a dumping ground for every item of clothing that crosses your path that you do not immediately put on your body.

Thank you,
The Management.



Have I ever mentioned how much I love laundry?
It's my secret passion.
And ironing.
Love them both, almost more than life itself.

12 comments:

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

Ditto! Bring that message to my house to please!!!!

Hot Mom said...

I think you should have signs made. I know I could use one.

jen said...

Ha! We have that SAME problem at our house. I think I will read this message to my kids :).

whirligigdaisy said...

Amen!

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

This is awesome. What the What? My 10 year old is the worst at this.

stace said...

I like to through some extra clean clothes in the basket just to assure that I never totally finish doing the laundy. I love it that much. And ironing. I like to iron underwear as well just for fun.

Natalie Nelson said...

My idea for ironing is throw them back into the dryer and hope for the best.

Miti said...

Makes perfect sense to me! I've got a feeling that I'll be saying the same thing in a few years. hahaha

I found you while doing a little blog jog. I'm posting about all my stops on the Five Moms and a Blog. Hope you come visit.

Amanda said...

Seriously, I totally remember doing this! Now I feel bad for mom, seeing as she had 8 of us to deal with....Well, I'm sure my kids will get revenge.

Andrea said...

Just jumped over from 5 mom's and a blog. I have joined to follow and look forward to getting to know you.
Blessings, andrea

Audrey Eliza said...

I am doing my own Landry now!

Anneke said...

AMEN SISTER! AMEN!

Google Analytics

Peeks last week...need this for noncommentors. Lame. commenting is cool.