Monday, June 1, 2009

Did I say school was out....?

My Bad.
In fact, it started this morning--
early this morning.
In my very own laundry room.
Mrs. Whiteboard runs a pretty tight ship!
She laid down the law real quick....

It would appear that summer session is also in for Older Brother Punk School.
This was his addition to "the rules":
teenagers.
they.are.such. dorks.

Not to mention having horrible handwriting, Mrs. Whiteboard could teach him a thing or two.
I think I may enroll him.


*All right, I thought this needed clarifying...I ran it past my proof reader(mike) and he said it was fine. I was right. He was wrong. It happens all the time.
Mrs. Whiteboard is Lucy. The girls were playing school- she had written the rules on the board--Adam walked past when they were taking a break and added his two cents to the rules. She meant detention for anyone who has a cell phone - He meant it for any one who doesn't.
Get it now? He is a dork, right?

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Haha! Very clever.

Ginger said...

My older daughters have terrible handwriting as well!! I'm talking "don't EVEN write on my grocery list because I can't read your handwriting anyway" bad. Is this a generational thing or did they just have terrible teachers? ;)

annebabe said...

i'm going to place my vote here and now for the secret blog. you know of which i speak. you can't hold it all back. this is too funny, the world deserves more of this, mary ann. do it for me!

Amanda said...

Well, good to see their sweet classroom skills are being carried over to summer time. I am so looking forward for you to come up here! You and all of your little gems...

El Scorcho said...

That was Adam's writing???? Hmmm; looks like he may have to be Mrs. Word Processor along with Mrs. Whiteboard with that level of penmanship.

(this is Sarah, incognito on mark's computer)

bobbi said...

I have been a little busy and not had a chance to stop and read blogs lately--- I have to say that I miss you dearly!!! Makes me laugh and smile everytime!!!

Google Analytics

Peeks last week...need this for noncommentors. Lame. commenting is cool.