Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Friends, neighbors, countrymen....

This little ole Idaho Farmgirl is heading home.
I'm gonna be gone for quite a while--Lot's going on ya know:

-Wasatch Back next weekend. Woot Woot!! Can't wait, Baby!!
-Trip to Rexburg to visit me hermana, whose humble abode I have yet to see.
-Camping with me Madre. (apparently brushing up on my Spanish is also on the agenda)
-Soaking in all things that make me...me.

All this and more....
Good times will be had by all!
Catch you on the flip side, my peeps. :o)



Okay, so there is a small possibility I won't be able to stay away and I may just post from lands far away--I know, you can't live without me. ;)

4 comments:

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Welcome back my friend! And I'm sure you won't be able to stay away! Give me a wave on your way to Pocatello!

Fonzareli said...

I'm swaying and singing as I read this post. "And here we go singing, singing of you, all proudly too all our lives through we'll go singing singing of you singing of Idaho" Takes me back to 5th grade all over again. Welcome home farmgirl. Welcome home.

Amanda said...

glad to have you for a visit! get ready, we will have SO much fun! best part of the trip... WASATCH BACK!! (as long as we don't pass out first) but even if we do, when we come to... best part of the trip!

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Come on now. Post something. I need a good laugh today.

Google Analytics

Peeks last week...need this for noncommentors. Lame. commenting is cool.