Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Joyful Week. Day 3

So, I've decided my plan for writing about the Joyful Day at the end of the day is not such a great one.  Seriously, by the end of the night I am pooped!  I'm flying solo in the evenings these days, which brings me to my joyful news....
Are you ready??  Are you REALLY ready??
Mike got a part time job.
Can I get a halleluiah?
CAN I GET A HALLELUIAH THANK THE HEAVENS ABOVE?!?  
Let me hear you say it!!
It is nothing glamorous, just a forklift driver at Peppridge Farm- working the swing shift.
Really, though, so perfect.
It's not going to wear him out physically, the swing shift means he's not up all night and has a good part of the day to attend to what ever else needs to be done and the pay is actually pretty swell.
Fan-diddly-tastic, right?
Sometimes a gal (and a guy and their kiddos) just need a little something to work out.
And this did. 
This is not the solution to all of our troubles, but it's a start and it feels awfully good.

The Joyful Week. Day 3:  A Paycheck.
(wait, is that when you go work
somewhere and then they pay you?
and then you work some more and
they pay you again? and so on and so forth
....yes?!?....
well, then- this will be great!)

2 comments:

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

Wow that does sound joyfully joyful. I am very happy for you. Baby steps right?

jen said...

I am loving these Joyful posts. Hooray for a part time job!! I am so so so happy for you guys!

Google Analytics

Peeks last week...need this for noncommentors. Lame. commenting is cool.