Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Joyful Week. Day 2

Sometimes the most joyful part of the day is having it come to a close.
Can I ask you a question?  Has it really only been just over 6 hours since 'The Big Yellow Ticket to Solitude' dropped my chiltlens at my front door?  Really???  Cuz it feels more like 18.
What an afternoon/evening!!  WoW.  That's all I can say.
Oh...and I can also say that I rock.
It's a long story.  A really long story.  The kind I said I wouldn't be divulging here.
But you should know that I rocked it.
At least that's what I think.
But my brain is fried, so I could be wrong on that.
Eh, well.  Either way....tomorrow is another day.

Peace Out.

1 comment:

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

I am sure that you did rock it, so way to go. And when you start your anonymous mom blog be sure to let me know because I will be your first follower.

Google Analytics

Peeks last week...need this for noncommentors. Lame. commenting is cool.