Sunday, November 21, 2010

Allow me to introduce...

The new family pics.
Brought to you courtesy of Robyn, one of my best besties.

Grant D
This delicious little man is my Best Boy.

Elsie Girl
She is the sweetest girl who ever did live.
And I'm really not kidding about that.

Goose
I love this crazy girl.
She is entertainment nearly nonstop.

Audz
Did I blink?
Because someone switched my little lady in for this all grown up model.

Adam
Not totally sure where we would be without this big fella.
He is a huge help, and a huge tease.


Me and Mikey
Life has thrown us a few curve balls in the last couple of years,
but me and this guy will conquer the world together.
Some day.
Okay, maybe not the world.
But our small little corner of it.

Because, really, any one that can make me laugh like this
on a regular basis,
after everything we have been through,
is a keeper.

Thank You Robyn.
I love them.

8 comments:

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Those are some great pictures! I don't know your kiddos, but I think she captured a big piece of their personalities in the pics! And isn't it about time for you to do a little 'aging'? I think you need to catch up with some of the rest of us!!!

Amanda said...

They are so great! you all look amazing! Nice work Robyn- I'm sure it helps when you have such good subjects to photograph! I can't even tell you how bad I hope you can come for Thanksgiving! I need to see you and get me in some Nelson Booty Walk time! Miss you sis!

jen said...

These pictures are all great! You have such a cute family!

whirligigdaisy said...

Wow your kids are beautiful and oddly, I find them quite grown up. Weren't we just kids. Like not long ago? So how is it that we have kids of our own? And wrinkes? (Me, not you).

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

They are amazing. I love them all. Have a happy weekend.

bobbi said...

Beautiful pictures, of your beautiful family!!! Good job--

Hot Mom said...

Love them all. Miss them all. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.

Anonymous said...

Super cute pics! All of them are adorable and I'm with you, when did Audrey turn 16???

Google Analytics

Peeks last week...need this for noncommentors. Lame. commenting is cool.