Friday, November 12, 2010

The Chart

Here you go, Bobbi.
Here is my job chart.
Really, it's nothing special.
I have tried many a different way to divide up the chores.
This is my favorite BY FAR.
Everyone is in charge of a room for an entire week.
Some are easier and less work than others, but we switch so it doesn't really matter.
Grant is a floater and helps who ever strikes his fancy at the moment.
The kitchen ultimately is mine, but we take turns doing the dishes.
Everyone is responsible for their own bedrooms.
I haven't had to function so efficiently this year, last year when I was doing day care full time + two other part time gigs--it was a must to have everyone pitch in.

So all of this is contingent, of course, to when I am really feeling my inner task masterness.

1 comment:

bobbi said...

THANK YOU farmgirl!!!! I have a few job charts, too-- but need something new, to kick start some kids (and mom) for the Holidays!!:) Thank you so much-- it's appreciated!!

Google Analytics

Peeks last week...need this for noncommentors. Lame. commenting is cool.