Friday, April 9, 2010

Found: farmgirl mojo

Life is life.
And some times it just gets to me.
Thanks for letting me spew it all over this here blog.
Thanks for your concern.
I'm good now.

After white knuckling it for over a year I am about to change gears from
"blind hope" to "plain old hope".
I never thought things wouldn't work out,
cuz things just always work somehow.
But,
I think I can actually see How things may possibly work out.
And that's a good thing.

So anyhoo,
that's that.
And I'm me.
And I'm sure I will have another hissy fit
at some point.
And there's a chance you may hear about it then too.

In the mean time, I am a cleaning machine.
I'm off to conquer this house and yard.
And maybe even get some cookies made.
:o)

And those are the things that make my world go 'round.

3 comments:

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

I knew it would happen. Wahooo!!!!! Congratulations. Happy happifying! Go fight win and yada yada yada.

Mom Nelson said...

I knew that you would be back soon...I mean...YOU are a real Farm Girl. Remember take one day at a time OR as we say here "just milk that cow when she comes in the barn".

stace said...

cookies are a good end (middle or beginning) of any day.

Google Analytics

Peeks last week...need this for noncommentors. Lame. commenting is cool.