Friday, May 21, 2010

I'm thinking I should be afraid.

Very afraid.

Audrey is a self portrait queen.
The Queen.
You can all bow down to her greatness and glory.
She takes a lot of self portraits, at one point I wanted to do a blog post about it.
I had a vision of the cool little doodads with tons of pictures on them...I don't know if you even know what I'm talking about here--but, I have seen them on other blogs and they are pretty cool.
However, I am very limited in my abilities (blog wise) and I really don't think I could of show cased the masses of pictures she has taken.

The other day when I was down loading pictures off of the camera I came across a fresh batch of her latest work.....



I know I'm her mother and all, but--seriously?--she is beautiful. So beautiful.
She is her own special kinda crazy (aren't we all?).
This girl is absolutely one of a kind. :o)
--but, I'm thinking her dad and I need to be afraid. Very afraid.

10 comments:

andrea said...

Audrey is stunning. She really should/could be a model and, let me just say, I am pretty sure she could work it like no other. Please, please let her audition for America's Next Top Model. Not only would make it because she's beautiful...she'd also get a lot of air time. Come on Mike...;0)

Audz said...

Ya Dad. Please? Any way NOT my best work. See some of my better goes on my blog.(the lighting was way off)

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

What a beauty. Is your blog private Audrey? I am going to check it out.

Mer said...

Yep - ground her now until she's at least 21:) Nice work Audrey!

SchoMan said...

Anybody have a cyanide capsule?

Mom Nelson said...

Of course she is beautiful...she is one of our 25 soon to be 28 grand children!!

Audrey Eliza said...

sorry dad fresh out. (He He He)

Megs said...

Don't worry Mikey, you don't need that nasty capsule...just ask my Dad, you just need a shotgun and the 'crazy' Dad expression, it will keep those boys honest...scared but honest! LOL
Boy oh boy, that girl is REALLY beautiful! Audrey you have some MAD self-portrait skills, but you have a great subject for the pics to work with! ;)
Mary Ann...be afraid, be VERY afraid!!! :)
Josh is seriously considering moving to the Arctic until our girls are like 25...or maybe 30! ;D
Do penguins need doctors? hummmm...

Audrey Eliza said...

DON'T YOU DARE!!!!

jen said...

You definitely need to be afraid. She is absolutely gorgeous!

Google Analytics

Peeks last week...need this for noncommentors. Lame. commenting is cool.