Thursday, December 24, 2009

When a girl feels like this....


There's nothing can be done.
Except this....

Audrey's Adventure's

Welcome aboard the blogging train, cute girl.
This little gem will be a private showing only.
All are invited- minus the crazies.
So leave me a comment with your email and let's head on over and enjoy
what promises to be one of the most entertaining blogs on the block.
Might I give a quick shout out to the best blogging elf ever...
Dear Blogging Elf,
You made my daughters Chirstmas dreams come true.
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.

3 comments:

Hot Mom said...

I am so in.
hkhjones@yahoo.com

Megs said...

Oh, if her hysterical post on your blog is ANY indication I SOOO want in!!! ;) Audrey I am your #1 fan!!! Sign me up girl:

barton.jm@byu.net

(blogging elf...*snort* hee hee hee, you crack me up! ;)

stace said...

can't wait to read her musings!

Google Analytics

Peeks last week...need this for noncommentors. Lame. commenting is cool.