Tuesday, December 8, 2009

So much to post, So much to recover from....

Seriously, tomorrow may be the day I feel like I am actually the
Queen of the Castle once again.
Which means I can finally find the time I want to catch you all up on the
many ramblings rattling around in my head.
Trust me, there are many.
I know you all wait with baited breathe,
don't try to hide it.
First and fore most, this is what you need to know....
Chocolate G-O-O-O-O-O-D

If ever you need a little pick me up,
spend a week up to your elbows in
Chocolate.
That's good stuff right there, I tell ya, good stuff.

Hang tight my peeps.
Full report coming up.

4 comments:

Megs said...

...I can hardly wait for the update!!! ;) I LOOOOVE that littlest Schoenfeld's shirt, methinks that I need it. ;) I swear our little Sam would live on Chocolate if he could...and from the looks of Izzy she already IS! ;) Lookin' forward to more wonderfully random yet poetic and hysterical ramblings from my mostest favorite farmgirl in the WORLD! ;D

kelli said...

It's good to know you made it home, and didn't FREEZE to death!!! It must'a been all that nice, warm, melted chocolate!!!

Amanda said...

forget cleaning the house, where are your priorities woman?!? post something already! :) good to have you up sis- thanks for all!

annebabe said...

I'm with Amanda, its all about priorities! Blog is number one, got it? and yes, chocolate is good. very good. it should replace the lame "world peace" answer for beauty pageants. When asked the question what one thing would change the world, the correct answer is chocolate. duh.

Google Analytics

Peeks last week...need this for noncommentors. Lame. commenting is cool.