Monday, November 16, 2009

Welcome, Guest Blogger.

A plane ride

Hello people.
Usually I am reading the post, not writing it.
But not today. Today I am "borrowing" my mothers blog.
But that is because of numerous reasons. Reasons being...
1. ya just gotta carry on that talent.
2. I am a farm girls daughter it is in my nature.
3. today I had the most amazing experience.
O.k. so I bet you are just dying to hear what happened.
So here it is.
Today Brooke Duvall and her dad took me flying.
FLYING!
Like in a plane!
In the sky!
Off the ground!
O.k. so, we arrived at the air port. Brooke showed me this plane.


We were about ready to take to the sky's.
(I was all ready a little sky sick!)



I could see my house!




Can you find yours?
(good luck!)

P.S. for those of you who have not already figured it out.
This is Audrey!


13 comments:

Kristina P. said...

YOu couldn't pay me to get in one of those planes! You are a brave woman!

stace said...

Audrey, can you just start your own blog, please. I know I would really enjoy it!

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

Ditto to Stace's comment.

Amanda said...

Aud- how fun! I think that would be a great time up in that plane! And thanks for all the comments on my blog, I just love it!

annebabe said...

Miss Audrey! I think you should REALLY have a blog, I would love to read all of your life's adventures. Your plane ride looks awesome, glad you were able to enjoy the beautiful views. :)

Farm Girl, please, please can she??

Natalie Nelson said...

Audry thats awesome. It sounds like you had a great time. Look forward to seeing you through the Holidays.

jen said...

Audrey, you should be a guest blogger more often! What a fun experience to fly in a plane!!

Audz said...

Hey, I want to. It's farm girl you have to convince.

saramarilee said...

Audrey,
I can tell you've been reading your mom's awesome blog--you sound so much like her! How cute!

Anonymous said...

Audrey,
I am jealous of your plane ride! I once went in a small plane like that....totally awesome!! Thanks for sharing!

staci said...

That looks like so much fun! Good job guest blogger! :)

Hot Mom said...

Welcome guest blogger, and brave girl. There is not way I would go up in a small plane. How fun to see your house.

andrea said...

I have always found this blog to be most entertaining...but never so much as when my favorite girl plays host. I wish your mom would come around and let you have your own blog. Doesn't she realize how many important issues you could address here? Sheesh.

I would also be scared to death to get in a little plane like that but I am glad you enjoyed it. Did it make you sick at all?

Google Analytics

Peeks last week...need this for noncommentors. Lame. commenting is cool.