Saturday, November 21, 2009

One week ago...

I was spending some quality time with
Me Mum.
We were doing a chocolate demo for Super Saturday.
It was so much fun.
She is a really nice lady.
She took time out of her busy life to...
-Make all the delicious chocolates you see there on the table.
(there was a lot)
-Spent a day shopping to get all the ingredients to make all the
delicious chocolates you see there on the table.
-Came all the way down here from Home Sweet Home (Preston)
to do the demonstration with me.
AND
-She let me go with her to get all of her grand kid Christmas shopping done
during her visit.
(it's always fun to help someone else spend money)
What a Gal!!



One week from today....

I will be in Preston ready to start a furry a chocolate making magic happen.
Can't wait!
I haven't been home to do chocolates in over ten years.
OooLaLa
This'll be grrreat!

6 comments:

Audz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
annebabe said...

yes, yes it will be grrrreat! Can't wait to try my hand at the ol' chocolate making gig. Got a feeling its gonna be messy and I'm not gonna lie, that kinda excites me. :)

A huge THANK YOU to Sharon!!!

staci said...

That is so nice of your mom to come all the way down here to share your fabulous chocolates with the rest of us! Dang, I wish I could have been there! Oh well! Next year??

jen said...

It was so fun to have your mom here. The demonstration was fabulous and the chocolates were divine!!! Mmmm...I can still taste those nut rolls. I am excited for you to go up to Idaho next week! I am sure it will be fun.

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

Horray for Preston time! I am hoping you might sneak me a little chocolate home. I am so gald you get to go and have a little break/mom/sister/fun time. You deserve it.

whirligigdaisy said...

Mmmmm. Sounds yummy. I don't know your Mom, but she sounds sweet.

Google Analytics

Peeks last week...need this for noncommentors. Lame. commenting is cool.