Monday, November 23, 2009

Girls, Girls, Girls.

Getting the Christmas stuff out always involves a certain amount of sorting and organizing of all the stuff that accumulates itself in nice little piles throughout my house.
I kinda like that part- shocker, I know.
Any hoo, I decided to get all the Holiday Decor out early this year since I will be AWOL the first week of December.
I came across a bunch of papers that needed to be filed, mixed in with those I found a treasure.

Side Note:
Should we talk for a moment about things we are grateful for?
Tis the season, right?
All righty, then...
I am so grateful I have girls, I am so happy they have each other and that they were born Boom, Boom and Boom.
Three in a row...couldn't have planned it better myself.

Back to my find.
I remember seeing this paper a loonngg time ago and sticking it aside knowing it was a keeper.
Here you go blogging world--

How to Be A Drawing Princess List
(written by Lucy.
composed by three sweet girls.
)


And because I'm wondering if you all will be able to read it, I'll transcribe below.

1. Do a curtsy right.
2. Speak with kind words.
3. Don't throw stuff.
4. No shouting.
5. Must know her tones.
6. Must be able to balance 5 books.
7. Chew with mouth closed.
8. Don't talk with mouth full of food.
9. Eat with your fork.
10. No elbows on the table.
11. Don't lick your lips.
12. Must know how to draw a straight line.
13. Say please and thank you.
14. No gulping loud.
15. Must know how to skate.
16. Must know how to do ballet.
17. Must brush hair every morning.
18. Must bath every night.
19. No saying stuff like "Ukk"
20. No showing your privates to other people.
21. Must know karate.
22. No kicking any one on purpose.
23. No hitting any one on purpose.
24. No screaming.
25. Wear pretty dresses.
26. Follow instructions always.


There you are.
It's a rough life, lot's to remember and all.
How to live the Princess life, or any life really...
Good stuff.
I love these little people.
:o)

12 comments:

andrea said...

my favorites--must know how to draw a straight line, no showing your privates (this had me rolling) and must know karate.

Dying here...LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

staci said...

Your little Pack of Chicks are HILARIOUS!! I love that they have check marks by each item. Seems as though they all already know how to be princesses!! How funny!! You are a GREAT mom for saving this too! They will look back on this someday and laugh! So very cute!!

Elder Salter said...

I love it! They'll love it when they have thier own princesses.

Natalie Nelson said...

Got a real kick out of this. Oh all the girly things I have to look forward to. Thus far I have lived in a boys world. Do you think I will have a bit of adjusting to do when baby girl arives?

annebabe said...

Hilarious. Abso-freaking-lutley hilarious! I'm with Andrea, the "must know karate" and "no showing privates to other people" had me laughing out loud! I love your little people too. :)

kelli said...

I'm so into children's books, and I gotta say...this could be a great one. The illustrations alone would be great fun!

jen said...

Absolutely hilarious!!!! Your girls are great. "No saying stuff like Ukk"... So funny.

Anonymous said...

So stinking cute. I feel like your girls came straight out of the Sound of Music or something. (do a curtsy right, must know her tones, I love it)!!!

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

lol.....
"don't show your privates" is my favorite. I could use a few sisters at our house for Gwyn....send them over.

Hot Mom said...

Oh my goodness. Laughing out LOUD!! This is classic. Sydney will be sad that she can't be a princess, that darn hitting rule.

We could use that not showing private parts over here. What is it with my kids and running through the house in their birthday suits.

Still laughing.

Megs said...

Your girls would get along SOOOO well with mine...I know, scary huh?
I swear all kids (or maybe just ours) are certifiably INSANE!!! :D
I think my fave part is that all items are checked off of the list! LOL It is nice to know that your house is safe from any nudity, rudeness, ugly dresses, stinky girls, 'see' food, bad table manners, and I am hoping that rules #22 and 23 don't apply to any situation where a princess might need to use her karate skills to protect those around her! ;)
A 'find' like this is EXACTLY why I have too many piles of papers around, WHAT a treasure to have!
Thanks for sharing! :D LOVE it, LOVE them, LOVE YOU!!! :D

stace said...

well, I am out...that "no showing privates" thing can be tough...and my karate is kinda bad these days.

Google Analytics

Peeks last week...need this for noncommentors. Lame. commenting is cool.