Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Correction. Again.

For the Love!!
So, believe it or not we are changing the fugitive game.
....Again!
I am sorely regretting the day I announced this little shin dig on my blog.
This time it's Mark that will be out of town.
How could we party without Mark?
Considering the fact that it is his house and he is a barrel-O-fun, it is completely inconceivable.
Therefore, we be switching it up.
Saturday night. 8:30. The Weston's.
I surely am hoping a few of you adventurous souls will still join us.



*If we need to change it again, I will be far too embarrassed to post it here.
Instead, I will be standing in the Weston's drive way handing out cinnamon rolls and cookies.
Buying friendship and forgiveness.

3 comments:

stace said...

kind of hoping you cancel again?...those cinnamon rolls are good.

annebabe said...

I'm with Staci, can we change it again just so you can pass out delish home baked goodness in the driveway?

and PS, the Jackmans are a no go for Saturday night. Its "Hot August Nights" at the Hurricane Lin's. No joke about the name, its all part of this localization blah blah blah. Anyway, bounce house, cotton candy, etc. I will be taking the kidlets over and Travis is manning the dunk tank. The mayor and city councilmen are the lucky ones getting sopping wet. He will be gone until midnight, for reals. boo. but have a splendid time hiding in back yards and being stealth middle aged adults. :)

Unknown said...

Oh you're for sure #1 on bloggers I know!! I'll have to create that list soon!

I wish I was a parent in ol' St. George. I'd be at your parent shin dig in a heart beat! Or waiting on the drive way for goodies...

Google Analytics

Peeks last week...need this for noncommentors. Lame. commenting is cool.