Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My Main Squeeze

is spending his birthday 'on top of the world'
and could not be happier about it.
Mike is on scout camp-a 50 miler- in the Uinta's this week.
Today they will be climbing and conquering Kings Peak.
Mike has done it before, but he was still so excited to take these boys
and how lucky am I that 'these boys' include my own son.
p.s.
I waited A LOT of years for that.

I won't bore you all with 38 reasons why me loves him like I do.

A few years ago for Valentine's Day I made him an 'I love you because...' jar with 100 reasons
when Adam saw it he chuckled and said,
You really came up with 100, Mom? WoW!!

Life without Mike would be....well,
incredibly boring
to say the least.
Yup, I am one lucky girl.

So
Happy Birthday, Mikey!
Where ever you are.
:o)

Your a good man, Charlie Brown.

4 comments:

Anneke said...

Aren't husbands awesome? Well, ours at least? :) My husband will be on that same hike in a couple of weeks and he dreams of having a son to take with him... and he'll keep on dreaming. I hope your boys have a fun time!

stace said...

happy bday mike!

Sarah said...

You're married to Charlie Brown? Lucky. I think that striped shirt is AWESOME. Plus he's good with a football. Does Mike know?

jen said...

Happy Happy Birthday Mike!!

Google Analytics

Peeks last week...need this for noncommentors. Lame. commenting is cool.