Saturday, July 11, 2009

I think I feel a crafty moment coming on.

Audrey came into the kitchen:
Look at what I made. What do you think of my paper chain, Mom? It's my count down to school! I just cannot wait for school to start! I mean, I am insanely excited!! Do you even know what I'm talking about?!? Can you even imagine how excited I am???

Yes, Dear.
Yes, I think I can.
In fact, I might just go make my own paper chain right now.

*Andrea, I may have just found the perfect summer craft for enrichment. ;)

9 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I love that she's so excited for school to start, she actually is counting down!

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

You must be the only mom on the planet that is excited for school to start. HA HA HA HA HA!!! The summer is fun, but the chaos can't last forever, right?

Hot Mom said...

Is she selling them. She could probably market them to the moms in the neighborhood.

bobbi said...

You have been busy--- love the rundown on Ptown!! Haven't been back there for awhile--looks like you had fun! As always, thanks for sharing!!

jen said...

I need one of those countdown paper chains pronto. For me, not for the kids... :)

Amanda said...

she is so weird.

Fonzareli said...

I WANT ONE I WANT ONE!!!!

Sarah said...

Tearing up those paper chain links may get rid of some of my pent-up aggression . .

andrea said...

hmmmm....me thinks you may be getting a call to the enrichment committee any day now. Hope you'll accept!

Google Analytics

Peeks last week...need this for noncommentors. Lame. commenting is cool.