Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A work in progress

Okay, so time for a new post before I forget how to do this. Yes, I am that lame. Now this is going to be exciting because I am actually going to attempt to put pictures on here. This could open up all sorts of possibilities for me. So here it goes.

Halloween 2008

Ummm.....first attempt- unsuccessful. I thought I was on to something and then all the sudden not so much. I would call in reinforcements but unfortunately my phone's not really working right, right now. It may just have to wait until my sweet husband comes to my rescue. He just LOVES showing me how to do things on the computer numerous times. Oh well, I guess I'll just leave all my avid readers in suspense as to what my children looked like on the big dia de spook-tac-u-lar. Stay tuned.....pictures to follow......

In the mean time I will tell you they all looked great. That, of course, is coming from their totally unbiased Halloweenie mother. So take it for what it's worth.

And for the record I know I'm fairly pathetic. I seem to have some very deep seeded and completely unfounded fear of "messing something up" when it comes to computers. I'll figure this out and be a blogging pro before you know it. I know you're all pulling for me- thanks guys!

1 comment:

saramarilee said...

Hooray!!!!! I can't wait to see proof of how cute your kids are. Hey, if I can blog, you can too. Welcome!

Google Analytics

Peeks last week...need this for noncommentors. Lame. commenting is cool.