Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Well what do you know.

It isn't as hard as I thought...

Vampire Lucy, Skeleton Grant, and Minnie Mouse Elsie
Thief Audrey. Hobo Audrey. You decide, let's just say her costume was in flux throughout the day.

The BYU boys or the blue man group as they were referred to at the neighborhood party. Adam is the "B". In answer to the inevitable question: Yes, it was a pain to get off. (I guess I can't really speak for him, but I will say the blue specks left in the shower were a pain to get off.) I think his scalp is still a little blue. -I feel the need to throw in a disclaimer here. I am still an Aggie, despite the actions of my son.-

So there you have it. Halloween 2008. See all I'm learning? Enlarged the text and bold. Italics too! My oh my I am getting fancy!

After we down loaded these pictures it was obvious my camera has clicked it's little heart out. I'm afraid old faithful has seen it's better days. These pictures are quite foggy but I guess you get the idea. Let's just say the mistiness is there to add to the ambiance of the day.


One more of Grant enjoying his candy. Just cuz he is so darn cute.


Shout out to Mike for showing me one more time how to post pictures. Thanks babe!

9 comments:

jen said...

Wow! Pictures and everything! I am very impressed. All your kids looked great on Halloween. I hope Adam won a prize at the party! And yes, the mist definitely adds to the ambiance of the photos :).

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

BYU boys...shirtless. Wow, how would it be? We're just glad we didn't have to bundle the kids up and cover up their costumes with their winter coats. It was a good year that way. kelli

Fonzareli said...

Darn cute is right!!

andrea said...

the ambiance is fabulous...and I love that I can really hear your voice when I read your blog. It's like your yelling it to me from across the street, LOL. Your costumes look great--esp. for a halloweenie!

farmgirl said...

Let me know the next time you read my blog. I'll open my door and yell. It will be like your hearing it in stereo. :0)

annebabe said...

look at you miss blogger!! welcome to the club senorita, glad you could make it. :) and halloweenie that you are, you pulled off 5 very fun costumes so kudos to you my friend. i love your blog and will listen very hard as you yell to andrea, i might be able to hear it too. ;)

Bryant P. Castleton said...

Wow - looks like a nice warm Halloween like we used to have in TX! Bundling up is a new experience for us!

Great blog - keep it up!

Sarah said...

I thought it was Vaseline on the lens to make everyone look younger. Trick of the trade, ya know?

Bottoms Family said...

My oldest son once painted himself red for a football game. I think I was still finding red paint when I was moving!

Google Analytics

Peeks last week...need this for noncommentors. Lame. commenting is cool.