Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Check us out!



So my fabulous friend Robyn took our family pictures. Bear in mind, we have never had family pictures before. Just seemed like too much work and as I have already stated I'm a bit of a dud in the picture department. Can I tell you how much fun it was?

We spent weeks discussing 'the picture plans'. Good ole Robyn came over and helped me pick out clothes- she brought accessories and everything! She found a little known fabulous location. My kids were acting uncharacteristically like actual siblings instead of mortal enemies. (Okay so Adam and Audrey still didn't want to be all that close to each other...but no physical altercations ensued so we'll mark that one up as a success.) Robyn knows all my kids well enough that she knew just what to say to them and how to capture their true personalities.

I am just pleased as punch with the outcome. Who knew we had such a good looking family?
Well- I did- but now it's here for all the whole wide world to see.

Score one for Team Schoenfeld. And score a bunch for Team Robyn
.

So go check us out on Robyn's blog.....

5 comments:

Fonzareli said...

RA RA Way to go team, REALLY CUTE!!!

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Great picture! I still need to go to Robyn's blog and see the rest, but I love the one here. I especially think that the little girl looking up at you is so sweet. And what kind of 30 something woman let's a picture be taken of her back side???? Now that's cool! Maybe some day....

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

I just looked at the rest of the pics. Wow! What a beautiful family! And I love the color scheme going on. Too cute.

Bryant P. Castleton said...

What great pictures! It blows my mind that you have 5 kids. We're so young, aren't we??

Really, what a beautiful family!

jen said...

They turned out AMAZING! Robyn did a great job and it helps that you have a super cute family!!!

Google Analytics

Peeks last week...need this for noncommentors. Lame. commenting is cool.