Sunday, November 16, 2008

Not of the majority.

As I check every ones blogs to see if they've updated-- I realize:
Why should I be expectant that others have updated when I haven't?
That's not really all that fair now is it?
So I guess what I'm saying is--I should really update this thing.
I do plan to.
We are currently trying to figure out how to get some pictures that are trapped in a phone out into the free world so that I can document the lives of my children.
It's not going so well.
If I were like every other mother on the planet and just remembered the dumb camera in the first place this would not be a problem.
I, however, am not.
I am really good at a lot of things.
Remembering to take the camera, remembering to take the pictures if I actually remember the camera is not among them.
I'm a bit of a dud when it comes to things like that.
That's just the kinda mom I am.
And I'm really okay with that.
I suppose I should focus on my positive attributes...

so I guess I'll go make a treat and then clean. :0)




6 comments:

jen said...

I'm okay with you not posting pictures as long as you keep me entertained with all your funny stories. I wish I had your talent for baking and cleaning!

bobbi said...

Hey Mary Ann-- love your post! Thanks for reminding me of all those things, too!:) Well, I just went private today, so I was wondering if you'd send me your email on facebook, then I'll get you an invite. By the way, I can't get pictures of my phone, either. And I need to update my blog-- but I do remember to take my camera and pictures-- I think I'll go make a treat and clean, too!:) Thanks!!!

Fonzareli said...

Tag. You're it. Top 10 reasons you love your child(ren)

Anthony said...

ok....so I am a total loser on so many different levels now. But, if we are focusing on the positives, I always clean...my plate...with treats on it. Hmm....I feel better about myself all ready!

annebabe said...

love the farmgirl, don't be down on yourself! is it sad that i don't feel accomplished for the day unless i've baked something? what does this say about me? i equate food with success. oh well. we can be successful together. :)

Megs said...

I LOVE to capture just about every moment with my camera. But up until this summer I was ALWAYS forgetting the dang camera too! So frustrating! Our old digital camera (and our first- Josh bought it when he was in Iraq in 2003) was dying so for Mothers Day I got a new tiny one...I LOVE IT!!! It is smaller than a pack of cards, does video and pics better than my old camera and old camcorder- plus it was under $200. Now that my camera is so tiny I just keep it in my purse, of course now I take a kajillion pics, but that is the beauty of digital...free to erase! :D

Google Analytics

Peeks last week...need this for noncommentors. Lame. commenting is cool.