Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New Territory.

Alright friends, we are venturing into new territory here. I am about to post a link to a story about a lady with cancer. She is the sister to Katie, one of the neighborhood gals and one of my young women (church calling) buddies.
I'm really not accustomed to soliciting money...if all you offer is a prayer or two---I know that would be appreciated as well.
Stories like this just kinda shed a little light and perspective on what a real problem is.

This is a link to Jonathan Canlas, a photographer, who is helping to raise money.
This is a link to Sarah's blog.

There you go, Katie...I hope this will help spread the word.
Just doing all I can from my little corner of cyberspace.

Google Analytics

Peeks last week...need this for noncommentors. Lame. commenting is cool.