Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Farmgirl needs Facelift

I've had this blog now for a while and I'm mighty sick of the way it looks. No other blogs look this lame. Well, except Mark who is a guy so who really cares what his looks like any way- we go there strictly for content.
Why am I still stuck with the standard issue 'pick one of five wall papers'? Weird that the cute-blog fairies have not come to visit yet. I'm still anxiously awaiting their arrival...
Something simple, just a lovely header fitting of farmgirl, nothing too crazy.
This is how I see it going down:
I get my morning chores done (whistling whilst I work)- kitchen's clean, laundry started, beds made, bathrooms wiped down, kids settled and go to the computer, check my blog and voila
Ohh happy day cuteness has found me!!
Is that too much to ask?
Me thinks not.
In the mean time I don't want any one telling me how easy it is.
Just do this, then that, then this- blah, blah, blah, yada, yada, yada.
I don't really care how it's done.
I just want it done.
Here's what I'm thinking...*some one* has a special day coming up and this would be a real nice gesture for her. That is IF the blog fairies are reading this.
A girl can dream, can't she?

6 comments:

andrea said...

I am not nearly as crafty in photoshop as Sarah or Stace but if all you need is a header...I'm your girl. Just need your email...

andrea said...

-K...I got one for you! Yay! I win!

farmgirl said...

Andrea, you rock!

Hot Mom said...

My house next please. If you all remember I am in template He**. I can't seem to get off of the boring template, and I lost all of my links, and the button to add new links is no longer visible...HELP!!!

Sarah said...

Glad your facelift was so successful. It's not that I wouldn't have offered to help you out too, Andrea is just way to quick on the ball. She did a fab job.

You're kinda haiku-ish in this post. Clever girl.

farmgirl said...

Sarah--I don't really know what makes this haiku-ish, but thanks. I do what ever it takes...and I always try to be clever.

Google Analytics

Peeks last week...need this for noncommentors. Lame. commenting is cool.