Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The thing about Chocolates...and running.

Yesterday marked the beginning of Chocolates 2011.
(cutting back in quantity this year, by a lot.
in this case no friends is really working out for me)

Anyhoo, I couldn't help but notice as I was dressing for the occasion the similarities of my attire for Chocolate-ing in the cold and Running in the cold.

*heavy duty footless tights? check
*comfy pants? check
*multiple layers of shirts? check
*favorite warm hoodie? check
*fancy, not to mention mucho attractive, bandana? check

Really, the only difference is a sports bra and foot wear.
I opted for the super warm comfy boots instead of my trusty asics.
Not that I've done any running in the cold, or the hot, or anything else lately...
just saying I had a moment of
"Hey, I remember these clothes."

That's all.

3 comments:

jen said...

Mmmm. I miss your chocolates. I miss you and your cute family too. I hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!

Natalie Nelson said...

Sorry I missed commenting on your last post. I haven't been spending all that much time looking let alone updating my own so I will comment on them both here.
First: Love the 2 Saturday thing but have a bit of a hard time during the week. 1st graders have ALOT of home work.
Second: Love the chocolates. I so enjoy spending time with you and your family during this time. I'm really glad I get to be let in on the secret recipes. It pays to be married to one one of the brothers. Bonus for me.

Karin Webb said...

Hey, I remember that look! Although it was mostly dark so I wasn't looking too closely, as I hope you weren't looking too closely at me either. My running has been pretty nonexistent since the dark, cold mornings have hit. No one to motivate me to get out there. Sigh...

Google Analytics

Peeks last week...need this for noncommentors. Lame. commenting is cool.