Monday, December 19, 2011

It's that Special time of Year again...

That time of year that makes me smile like this....


And dress like this....

(same amazing outfit 4 days straight)

And teach the newbies how to get in touch
with their chocolate center.
Like this....

(sorry Emma, your secret is out. playing hookie has a price.)

And watch the pro.
Like this...


And hang with a few of my family besties.
Like this...
(unfortunately i did not get photo documentation of my SIL's)


And this...

(oh, wait...we hang together every day)
;O)

And this...

(my bestest little sis that brings out the very strangest within me)

Mmmm...Chocolates 2011.


Four FULL days.
Over 2000 Chocolates
amongst the bunch of us.

And to think...we actually considered canceling this year.
Might as well Cancel Christmas all together
if Chocolates aren't a part of it.

7 comments:

Karin Webb said...

I will gladly pay shipping and handling to have a small package of those bad boys right there! I miss you my friend!!!

(I just realized you probably don't have to make them at crazy early hours anymore, right? One bonus of living in the frozen tundra of Idaho!)

annebabe said...

that last picture of you almost licking your hand . . . that one's for me. because that is what I would do every single time I touched the chocolate. so thank you. much love mi amiga. :)

Tara said...

You know where we live right? We'll be expecting some of those delicious treats soon! JK...fun post!

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

Oh I love it. Looks like better than Christmas in my book. Way to go to all of you. Grandma would be so proud. I bet she is smiling down on all of you. :)

Natalie said...

Love the pic.'s. Great tongue action in that last shot.

jen said...

I am with Karin, I would totally pay shipping and handling for those yummy chocolates!! It looks like lots of fun was had by all.

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

umm....How many days until you get here?

Google Analytics

Peeks last week...need this for noncommentors. Lame. commenting is cool.