Wednesday, July 6, 2011

You should know...

  • We are alive.
  • We are happy.
  • We are loving our new abode, location and life.
  • It is beyond crazy busy around here. Think crazy busy, then think way beyond it. That's us.
  • My life feels vastly different. In a really good way.
  • I really am going to give a grand virtual tour.
  • I think next week might be blogging break through week for me.
Until then...my question to you is this:
Exactly how long do you think children can survive on hard work, cold cereal and love?

8 comments:

Karin Webb said...

YOU should know...
* I miss you
* I just barely started running again
* I'm running by myself
* Your house has other people in it and it looks wrong to see someone else's cars in the driveway
* We miss your sweet Audrey in Young Women's
* I'm remembering how much I miss you and I don't like it
* I'm glad you're happy and alive

annebabe said...

and I'm echoing Karin-

its weird in a very bad way to see other people live in your house. I don't like it AT ALL.

glad you're alive and well. miss you so much my heart hurts when I look at your picture.

Natalie Nelson said...

Years. Just think how long you did it.

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

Yes I think years as well. I think they can survive as long as they need too.

This Idaho Girl said...

Just keep reminding yourself how refreshing it is to run in the mornings on those country roads. Who else can run from Idaho to Utah in such a short time?

jen said...

I am glad you are alive and well. And I have to agree with Karin and Anne- it just doesn't seem right to see different cars in your old driveway :(. You are very missed!

Audrey Eliza said...

I don't know mom your pushing it....

Hot Mom said...

Man can survive years on cold cereal. Just ask my family.

P.S. Glad I don't have to see other cars in your driveway. I would lose it. I am still so upset about not being able to come see you that I can't even call because I will start crying again.

Google Analytics

Peeks last week...need this for noncommentors. Lame. commenting is cool.