Monday, February 14, 2011

SEP Week (s)

Today marks the beginning of SEP week--
or more appropriately for me--
weekS.
That's right, because when you have multiple children in multiple schools it means that you get to enjoy multiple weeks of half-day school.
Kids are coming and going all the live long day...for weeks on end!
To quote a favorite movie, "lame, lame, lame, lame, LAME!"
I don't know for sure what SEP stands for, but in my mind it is
Stupid Educational Procedure.

Come on! Do we really need an entire week to accomplish this? Really?

Anyhoo, that's the rant for today.

I'm a bit on the grumpy side,
couldcha tell?

3 comments:

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

Seriously, what is up with schools anyway? How are they suppose to educate our children if they don't have possession of them half the time. Sheesh. I hear ya sister.

jen said...

One week of SEP's is bad enough. I can't imagine it dragging on for weeks!!! Totally lame :).

Hot Mom said...

Just found out my kiddos are out on Friday. What in the world am I going to do with them all day while I work???? Oh it is going to be a long one.

Google Analytics

Peeks last week...need this for noncommentors. Lame. commenting is cool.