Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Chocolates 2010. Day Two

So, I think the fact that I got the year right shows an improvement from day one.
Upon my mom's suggestion and my husband's request I took it a bit easier today.
I mostly spent the day doing one of my other favorite pass times....cleaning.
Let's face it. A clean house = a happy farmgirl.
Tonight I was back in the candy making business.
Everything is shaped and ready to be dipped.
Tomorrow is dipping day.
woohoo.
That's my favorite part.
I was born to have my hands covered in chocolate.

5 comments:

Mer said...

I REALLY want some of those Nelson chocolates right now...

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

You go girl!!! So fun when family traditions can be passed down, and even funner when they taste like chocolate.

Amanda said...

So glad day two went better than day one. We miss you up here, there is some lack of crazy fun without you. Mom doesn't appreciate my crazy quite as much without your's to compliment it!

annebabe said...

can I lick your hands??? or perhaps bring some homemade caramels to be dipped in marvelous, warm chocolate?? really, I'm happy to help in either of those capacities.

bobbi said...

YOU ARE MY HERO!!

Google Analytics

Peeks last week...need this for noncommentors. Lame. commenting is cool.