Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Chocolate 2010. Day Three.

The day started just before 5. That's 5 in the AM.
Dipped my little heart out for a few hours.
Made my day, actually.
My dipping high carried me almost to dinner time.
From then on, it's been a little sketchy.
Seeings how the day is now almost officially over,
I think it's time for my sleepy little head to hit the pillow.


On a completely unrelated side note:
If one of your children comes home from school
complaining of an ear ache and you,
trying to be nice and also trying
to stop the complaining in
the fastest, most efficient way,
think to yourself that a warm towel
might feel nice to the child and
decide the fastest way to provide said warm towel
might be to put it in the microwave...
THINK AGAIN.
There is a distinct possibility that you may come
very close to setting your house on fire
and certainty that you will make your
house stink.
Really bad.


4 comments:

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

So are you going to tell us the tally and yummy details of exactly what you have accomplished? Inquiring minds want to know.

annebabe said...

I like the idea of a "dipping high." You could so market that and make big bucks. and thanks for the warning about towels and microwaves. duly noted. is said child feeling better?

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

I bought those dumb sticky scout patches once, in order to save myself from sewing (which I CAN'T seem to do!). Anyways, when I needed to take one off, it left a sticky residue on the shirt and I just couldn't get it off. I figured if I warmed the shirt up, I could maybe scrape it off. Sounds logical, right? Well, I threw it in the microwave and it started on fire. Big fire. I forgot to take off the little metal pin that was on the sleeve. Oops. And boy, it really did stink. I almost wanted to burn some microwave popcorn, just to try and mask the smell! haha.

stace said...

Can't tell you my sadness. It is great. No chocolates for me is truly one of life's tragedies.

Google Analytics

Peeks last week...need this for noncommentors. Lame. commenting is cool.