Monday, April 6, 2009

Oooo-Sorry Andrea :(

Some one came along and bumped you from my alphabetical #1 spot.
Guess who that is?? I'll give you a hint: Her name starts with an A.
Okay, okay, I'll just tell you---my little sister Amanda. Yeah!!!
Now some of you already know and love her (....Robyn, Sarah, Angie, maybe a few others) and the rest of you, well...here she is! Isn't this just like a coming out party?
(not in a gay way, more like a girl turning sixteen years old way) So let's all give her a real big blog friendly welcome! Don't be afraid to comment on her blog (like say...if you felt you needed to tell her how awesome her sister is) because Amanda is super friendly and loves every body--especially all my cool peeps! Cuz, hello? Who wouldn't----you all rock!! And heaven knows it's all your comments that keep me bloggin' plus the fact that I feel the need to document just how crazy my kids are-which in turn makes my life a little on the crazy side and I just think you all should know about it. :)

Your welcome.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Man. I may feel just a big awkward, but who wouldn't at their coming out party? Whether it be in a gay way or a sixteen year old...Btw, you are super awesome!!!

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

I am with DAVE you are super awesome!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
farmgirl said...

Don't mean to offend here...but, Dave--who are you?? I guess I know too many Dave's. Little more information, please.

Unknown said...

umm, still awkward, I am this so called dave, me, amanda, I have no idea where dave came from what?

andrea said...

give me a heart attack. I thought I was being axed from your list permanently. I am OK with being bumped down for Amanda/Dave...I can see she takes after you in the humor dept. That I like! I will be a faithful reader. Welcome Amanda!

Google Analytics

Peeks last week...need this for noncommentors. Lame. commenting is cool.