Saturday, April 11, 2009

If I were a true-blue-blooded blogger...

I would have taken before and after pictures of this project.

Unfortunately, for you, I am not.
You are just going to have to believe me when I say that the transformation was nothing short of astonishing.
--Am I right, Robyn? Or am I right?--
Let's just say that I removed 3+ garbage bags full of 'treasures', there was a very ugly, ill-fitting brown head board, the furniture arrangement was completely wrong, the bedding was worn-not to mention twin sized-and since the last paint job, well...the walls had pretty much been functioning as a pin board and, hey- who really needs paper to draw on when there is a whole room full of perfectly good walls?

My mom and I gave Audrey's room a COMPLETE make over while she was at school.
It was SOOO much fun!!
{Thanks, MoM!!}
We had a great time....

And Audrey loved it so much she did her own photo-documenting.

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Well, the after is beautiful! Love the bedding. Very fun.

stace said...

holy cuteness. Want to help me in my room...it needs some serious TLC.

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

SO cute! I always wished I had a cool bedroom! You pulled off some quick work!!!

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

I love this transformation and I will a test that the room was pretty bad before. I love the bedding, and curtains!!! Let's decorate another bedroom soon. I love when you aren't watching kids, look how much we get accomplished! Hope Audrey LOVES it, because I sure do.

P.S. Let's ban Audrey from garage sales?!!!!

annebabe said...

ooooo, i love it!! it looks fantastic, and how fun to surprise her while she was at school. sneaky, sneaky. i like sneaky. :)

Amanda said...

That turned out oober cute!! I love it! And Aud-ball has some sweet photo skills too.

jen said...

WOW!! What a fun room! You did an amazing job! I bet it was so fun to see Audrey's reaction when she got home.

Natalie Nelson said...

Happy Birthday Audrey. Your room looks fantastic. Nice work Mary Ann and Sharon.On a side note every time I get on your blog and the boys are with me and lets face it that is every time, I have to play the "It's Tasty" pudding slogan for them and not just one time but multiple times. They love it.

Google Analytics

Peeks last week...need this for noncommentors. Lame. commenting is cool.