Monday, February 4, 2013

My beef with toilet paper holders.

I know, this is totally random.
I know, really I do--that probably nobody is loosing any sleep wondering about my beef with toilet paper holders.
But...this is my blog so here I go:

Granted, I don't get out much.  That's no secret.  In fact, Walmart, Sam's Club and Home Depot are about the extent of my store venturing.  And I only go to Home Depot with Mikey on our super hot dates, cuz we're cool and awesome like that (and yes, running errands is the date).

Here is my observation about public restrooms, all the toilet paper holders are hung so as to dispense the paper at toilet seat level...or below.   Do you get what I'm saying here?  Too low, People.  TOO LOW.

Now, I do understand that I am a wee bit taller than the average gal.  But, when we are sitting down aren't we all roughly the same?  Really, who needs the toilet paper that low?

Not a big fan of the bending way over to retrieve the toilet paper.
Just sayin'.

 FYI saying just sayin' drives Mike crazy.  If you ever want to make him a little nuts just say just sayin' after you say something.  It's pretty entertaining.  Actually, he mostly hates it because it is slightly overused by our eldest child.
Just sayin'.

And just so you have a real firm grip on how totally random this is, I haven't even been to Logan (where all these fancy stores are located) for almost 2 weeks.

Hello??  Random City, population: farmgirl.

And while we are discussing randomness, how did I ever become so popular?  I am smart enough to know that if I want to blog I should get it done while the punks are at school, but I figured this would only take a minute--which, btw, it would of if I hadn't been interrupted a minimum of 74 times.  And how do they know I am doing something?  Or I'm on the phone?

I swear if I sat and watched dust collect on the shelf nobody would say Boo to me, but the second I make a move toward something I need a little concentration for --BAM-- Miss Popularity.

See, I always knew Class of '93 lacked vision.  I'm totally Most Popular material.

p.s.
i am so glad you can
all embrace the crazy
that lives in my
brain and love
me any way
:o) Peace out.

2 comments:

Mer said...

I'm so happy for someone to join me in Random town! I go there a lot. My public restroom pet peeve is when they leave facial tissues for you to use to dry your hands. Yep - happens here in Dubai.

Mindy said...

Let's have a redo on the voting: You are totally win the Miss Popular contest for sure!! Just sayin'

Love you and your thoughts.

Google Analytics

Peeks last week...need this for noncommentors. Lame. commenting is cool.