Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Guess Who....??


Up until about three weeks ago when she read one
of her highschool besties
blog about this bestie's daughter
talking about her mother
turning 38
this year
actually thought she was turning 
37 
this year?

As in, she's been 36 for the
last eleven months
and will be celebrating
her 37th birthday in just two days.
Not, that she has been 37 for the last 
eleven months and is turning the
ripe old age of 
38
in a mere two days. 

Guess who??
Come on, just guess!!

Umm...did you guess this girl:


Cuz, you'd be right!
And that's what my face looked like 
when I realized I've been thinking I
was 36 all this time.
Peeps, I've aged a year in just three weeks.


Hello!?!
It's a crying shame to need to age so quickly.
Maybe if I thought about my age a little more 
often these sorts of things
wouldn't be such a shock to me.
But, you know how it is...
once you reach a certain point in life 
you just don't really think about how old you
are on a regular basis.

(p.s. that 'point in life' being when people quit
asking or guessing cuz they assume it's
just not something they should
bring up--cuz YOUR OLD)


Eh, well.
I spose I can rock 38 
just as well as I could rock 
37 the second time around.

2 comments:

Hot Mom said...

We just don't have birthday's anymore. That way there is no guessing about how old I am (which is 29, by the way).

Hope it was a great one!!!

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

OK this totally happened to me too. I was just telling your mom last weekend how it is so strange that we have pretty much the same life. Only I am ten years ahead of you. But this did totally happen because really who does keep that close of track of how old they are? Well I am sorry for your loss. Maybe you should get a do over or something. Just sayin. :)

Google Analytics

Peeks last week...need this for noncommentors. Lame. commenting is cool.