Tuesday, May 31, 2011

T-minus two days.

Here we are, Tuesday the 31st of May.
We are picking up the moving truck in the morning...
loading tomorrow and taking off on Thursday.

Wow! It has come fast and it has come slow.
At this point, my brain is a pile of mush and I still feel like there is plenty to do.
Mostly, I am excited right now.

Let's get this party started.
The farmgirl fam's new adventure is about to begin!!

I'll save feeling sad for Thursday, right now I am happy.
This is a good thing and we are excited.

Wish me luck...these next two days are going to be a doosey!!
:)

7 comments:

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Good luck! I always think it's easier to be the one leaving than the one who's left. So I feel sad for all of your St. George friends right now. But I'm excited for you!

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

You can do it Farmgirl! Go Farmgirl,Go!

Amanda said...

I can't believe it is here! I am so super excited. And I am so happy that I was able to witness the most incredible fight I have ever seen. Ever. Last night. I was looking at the photos and seriously, I don't think there ever was a family to go out with a bang like that before. You know how to leave your mark on the neighborhood! :)

Natalie said...

WE are all anticipating your long awaited arrival.

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

:(

jen said...

Sniff :(. Good luck with everything. If you need help let me know!

staci said...

Good luck to you guys!!! This ward will sure miss you!!! Hope the move & transition goes smoothly!

Google Analytics

Peeks last week...need this for noncommentors. Lame. commenting is cool.