Tuesday, October 19, 2010

If you lived inside my head.....

during the past 18 days since I last posted
you would have enjoyed many great posts to this blog.
In fact, if I could blog straight from my brain I would post several times a day.

Just thought I should let you know.

Because
(i'm going to let you in on a weird little secret of mine....)
sometimes I think in blog post talk.
Don't judge--I never claimed to be normal.
Yes, I know, you thought I was strange before and now I have confirmed it.

Well, there ya go...

FYI
Things are looking up around here.
IT'S ABOUT DARN TIME!
And I COULD NOT be more pleased about that.

And, yes, for your reading pleasure I do plan to make blogging a regular part of my life again.
But, it might have to wait just a bit longer---
Me madre and me padre are coming to visit for a few days==woohoo!
And I have a work writing assignment that needs to be done by the end of next week.

Sooooo,
be patient my peeps.

Farmgirl loves you.

5 comments:

Hot Mom said...

I knew there was a reason we were such good friends. I often view my life through blog colored glasses. I wonder what quirky things that happen through the week will be blog worthy. My only problem...getting old. By the time I sit down at the computer I can't remember.

Looking forward to many more posts.

Mer said...

I want to hear about your job as a writer:) Funny how we survived high school together, yet I feel, as I read your blog, that I didn't know you nearly as well as I should have. Missed opportunities...

farmgirl said...

Mer-
Just another side job I picked up about a year ago...I do some web writing for a friend that designs web sites. Mostly about places here in Utah. It's really a fun job.

annebabe said...

I'm being patient. enjoy some much needed Howard D and Sharon time. Them is good people.

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

Them is good people. Hooray for things looking up. You should get to work on inventing a thing that would let you blog from your brian, I am sure it could make you millions. I will be your first customer.

Google Analytics

Peeks last week...need this for noncommentors. Lame. commenting is cool.