Thursday, January 10, 2013

Chocolates 2012

Okey doke...here we go.   


Lesson learned...big people in the back, even in a self portrait.
Have I mentioned my mom is a tiny lady and I look like a giant next to her?
No?  Well she is and I do.
anyhoo...

 So, she's the candy maker.

 Like this.

Then we pour it out.
Like this.

And I was the candy beater, well when I was there..
as you can tell by my lovely attire I still had to go to work.
I know, hardly fair.  Chocolates should be a national holiday.

Chocolate dipping.

 Yum, warm melted goodness.
See all those hands?

That's the help.

 We have really cute assistants.

Some of the finished product.



 
Even when we "cut back" there's still a lot.

Mmmm...finger lickin' good.

Don't worry, I was done for the day.
;o)

Chocolates 2012.
A tasty thing.

2 comments:

Hannah Singleton said...

Mmmmmmmm . . . reading this post has put a dent in my commitment to one of my New Year's Resolutions. Looks like a wonderful place to be!

whirligigdaisy said...

I adore chocolate, but this looks like a massive amount of work. Good for you!

Google Analytics

Peeks last week...need this for noncommentors. Lame. commenting is cool.