Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Farmboy

Mr. Grant D goes to school two days a week, all day.  On his days off he likes to spend as much time as possible in a tractor/farm implement of any description.
This morning shortly after the kids left for school he was ready to jump on his bike and head down to Grandma's to see what farm work needed to be done today.
I stopped him and asked him if he thought I should just keep him here with me so I wouldn't miss him too much while he was gone.

He said, "How about I give you a hug and then why don't you just take a picture of me and you can look at it if you get lonely."
Smart kid, so that's what we did.



With my mad baking skills I have won over many a child's heart,
but dang-it-all I cannot compete with Grandpa's farm!
Not in this kid's eyes at any rate.

3 comments:

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

Well really I can't blame. There is no competition for Grandpa's farm. That is one lucky kid you have there.

mn_cnking said...

such a cute little face - thanks for sharing

whirligigdaisy said...

That is adorable, really, it is.

Google Analytics

Peeks last week...need this for noncommentors. Lame. commenting is cool.