Friday, August 13, 2010

So apparently......

Less anxiety doesn't necessarily mean more blogging.
My anxiety level has been purty durn low this last week and, well, ya--
still haven't done much with the old blog.
It may not make all the rest of you feel a whole lot better about the sitch-e-a-tion,
but I have cleaned and organsized a heckuva lot the last two days.
Oh....it brings me much joy and contentment.
And I am no where near done.
I know I am so weird, But,
I LOVE TO CLEAN MY HOUSE.
MOSTLY,
I LOVE TO CLEAN MY HOUSE
WHILST MY CHILDREN ARE TUCKED AWAY AT SCHOOL.

Okay, that's all for now.
Time for me to go be a mother.
I really do have some posts rattling around in this head of mine and at some point they will make it out.

6 comments:

stace said...

weird, yes. I don't like cleaning my house under the best of circumstance.

I like it clean though. That creates quite the problem.

annebabe said...

forever and ever amen. its brings me much joy and contentment also. as does your blog, so hop to it lady!

Ginger said...

I love a clean and organized house! However, since we are currently (and eternally) under construction, I have to content myself with "tidy". I have learned to embrace the following: "If the only thing growing in my house is my children, I'm doing just fine."

Mom Nelson said...

So I'm just wondering does this have anything at all to do with what you just posted on FB....something about....burning...a...house...down...I'm just wondering...

farmgirl said...

Nope, Mom. But today may seriously be blog worthy.....

bobbi said...

I have missed you-- but I haven't been blogging much better, so I'm not pointing any fingers!! Keep up the good work-- I love a clean house, too. I just wish I could wave a magic wand, when I can't find the time to do it all!!

Google Analytics

Peeks last week...need this for noncommentors. Lame. commenting is cool.