Wednesday, August 28, 2013

And then there were none....

School started just over a week ago for the kiddos.  
So far everyone is happy and enjoying the new school year...including me.

 I LoVe this pic of my punks.
They are really a good looking bunch.


 Adam is a Senior.
Craziness.

 Audz is a Sophmore.
Craziness.

 Goose is in 8th Grade.
Craziness.

 Elsie-Girl is in 5th Grade.
Craziness.

Grant Delish is in 1st Grade.
Craziness.


And then there were none....
All my kiddos are in school all day.
And I'm not exactly as excited about it as I thought I would be.
Except on Friday's, when they are all out of school...
then it seems really great that they are all gone Monday-Thursday.
:o)

No comments:

Google Analytics

Peeks last week...need this for noncommentors. Lame. commenting is cool.