I give you...
The Latest and Greatest.
- I got a wild hair and painted my front door blue with a free pint of paint. It may or may not look a little like an Easter egg, but I kinda like it.
- For Mothers Day Mike made a screen door for me, cuz he's handy like that. I LOVE it. I love enjoying that crisp morning and evening air.
- We planted a massively huge garden. No, really, it's big. No pics, but I'll get some and you'll be impressed.
- Memorial Day weekend Mike built a porch, cuz he's handy like that. I LOVE it. It really adds to the house.
- I've already been to Girl's Camp. It was an adventure. I came home totally pooped, but I sure do like those little punks. They are fun.
- I assisted in the week long transformation of my SIL's kitchen and laundry room. It is amazing. Hopefully, I'll be able to steal some pics from her. All you need to know is it rocks, and so do we. (FYI, that's the second kitchen I've helped do-over in recent months. Check out my little sister, Amanda's.)
- For the second time in a mere 16 months our family mode of transportation has been totaled. That's right, the Beast is no more (well, I guess it's not official yet--but I'd be mighty surprised if it's not). Some guy ran a stop sign and pulled out in front of Mike and, well...ya Mike hit him. Luckily, every one was fine in both vehicles. The other guy was able to change a tire and drive away...us, not so much.
Things are good. Really good.
I am....Knee Deep and Lovin' it.
Holy Cramolio! POST SCRIPT!!
- I got a job. That's right, I'm a part time lunch lady starting in the fall....can't believe I forgot to put that down. Told ya I was tired and had a fried brain. Anyhoo, Woo Hoo for me!