- If I don't stop making cookies and brownies I am going to weigh 400 lbs. Can I help it if my awesome baking abilities bring such joy to me and my family? No.
- Audrey's Bake and Buy is helping me well on my way to 400 lbs. Seriously, her baking business is good for her, trouble for me! Those no bake cookies are mighty tasty and I am awfully weak.
- I really need to get over my complete hatred of running in this heat. It's hot. Get over it. Not running is not helping me get ready for the Vegas Ragnar. It is also not helping me to not weigh 400 lbs.
- I do not understand why Grant (and all my other children at this age) feel the need to rise and shine at 5:30 in the AM. And I really, really don't understand why he is still adorable to me at such an hour. Let us not forget that I am a morning person, I just like to wake up on my own terms....even if my terms are only 15 minutes after his. ;o)
- I do not have TV recording abilities, SYTYCD starts at 7:00--mother of five not off duty by this point in time. Okay, so there is the possibility that I complete all my mom jobs during commercials. "Hurry Grant, tell everyone good night. Let's read your story, (I then skip 4 out of every 5 pages) all right, let's say your prayers, quick quick, jump in bed, night night, I love you!" All this happens in the span of about 90 seconds. There's also a chance that Elsie reads to me during commercials. That goes something like this, "All right Elsie, let's read (I mute during commercial. I am good like that). Good job, sound that one out, does the picture give you a clue? Your doing great, keep going...okay---WAIT---sshhh, ssshhh, ssshhh my show is back on." My Wednesday night mothering skills are Top Notch! Good thing for me it doesn't start until 8:00 on Thursdays.
- We are on the home stretch summer wise. How did summer come and (almost) go all ready? Less than two weeks until my little minions go back. Honestly, amazing! And, I will admit my complete and total freak outs of "GET THESE CHILDREN OUT OF HERE! I WANT MY SPACE BACK!" have been kept to a minimum. I'll go ahead and pat myself on the back now.
Well, we can't.
You will just have to get over it.
*You're all good with the fact that I am slightly crazy, right? I mean, that's part of my charm, isn't it?*